7 декабря 2013 г.

Wish Me A Marry Xmas

1. Man Repeller: Seeking Love. Finding Overalls. By Leandra Medine
2. Monsters University Sweatshirt, Sheinside
3. Nike Air Max 1 SP 'Liquid Silver'
4. Neoprene 'Ollie' Bikini by Triangl Swimwear
5. Clarisonic MIA 2, Facial sonic cleansing
6. Shoecult Ella Pump Mint by Nasty Gal
7. Off Track Planet's Travel Guide By Off Track Planet
8. Moschino iPhone bunny case
9. Diptique Verviene/Lemon candle
10. Chiara Ferragni Embroided Ants Satin Loafers
11. Jo Malone White Jasmin & Mint Cologne
12. Lucky Cropped Sweatshirt, Sheinside

Whilst surfing online-shops, I keep in mind few things I would like to add to the bag. So I made a short wish list of very affordable things I like pretty much and some of them will be the firstwhich  my money is gonna be spent on.
To be honest, I wanted to include many more grey sweatshirts, which doesn't say anything good about my taste and preferences, BUT I made good job by not including any dress. It is my soft spot and even if I am naked (not literally) and cold in winter and go to the store, somehow my eyes only look at dresses. While in everyday Moscow winter life I prefer not to wear them at all.

P.S. It's absolutely not a wish list which people usually make to let others know what they want to have as a present. I do not like it.

P.P.S. I also understand that Oozma Kappa sweatshirt is not that swag or glam, but I'm such a Monsters Uni fan that I even have its socks, no excuses!

Lots of love,
Inna xxx

Комментариев нет :

Отправить комментарий