19 января 2014 г.

Korean Girls of Fashion


Being in love with fashion blogs and fashion overall, I have to notice that most of my favourite bloggers are Asian girls (Nicole Warne, Olivia Lopez, Rumi Neely, Aimee Song and others). Not only 'cause I'm Asian as well, but I think Asian girls' sense of style is the closest to my preferences and taste. 
And of course, it's essential that I feel proud when see how Korean girls succeed in fashion and blogosphere! I'm not taking Korean fashion icons and fashion bloggers from South Korea, but the girls from Europe and America. And here they are...

1. Aimee Song, blog: Song of Style

Aimee is an interior designer and top fashion blogger from California. Her outfits are very casual and therefore good for daily inspiration. I love that her blog is very simple, she didn't invest in making a special fancy website. She also has a sister Dani, who doesn't have a blog but is also very popular in Internet.


2. Peggy Gould, tumblr: PG, old blog: You in red dress

Fashion student of LCF and DJ from Toronto, living in London. I love her face and her style, and I only recently discovered her.



3. Soo Joo Park, Instagram : soojmooj, great blog about her: Soojooblog

Soo Joo is a top model from California, originally from Seoul. She worked with Carine Roitfeld, Karl Lagerfeld, opened Just Cavalli show etc. Not only her face is interesting, but her personality is as well, I can tell that by few interviews I have read. She doesn't want to be taken as "Asian model", and that was one of the reasons she bleached her hair.


4. Shini Park, blog: Park&Cube

Born in Seoul, raised in Warsaw and now London based, Shini Park is a Graphic designer and writer behind the fashion blog, Park & Cube. I'm not a constant reader of her blog, mostly because it's about everything: fashion, DYI, food, travelling etc. I don't get inspired by her fashion style, but I love her DYI posts and very beautiful pictures of details.

5. Oxana On, Instagram: oksanaon

Being a Russian stylist and fashion director of SNC magazine, Oxana On is still very popular in fashion world. Her street style images always appear in the famous street style blogs and magazines. Many designers made collaborations with her, and that is no surprise 'cause her unique style is smth you want to follow.


6. Uliana Kim, blog: theveryuk

Uliana is probably the youngest of all listed girls, and already is a marketing director of Aurora Fashion Week and popular Russian blogger. I am a constant reader of her blog, but I enjoy her thoughtful posts more than just outfits posts, because I really like the sharpness and honesty which these posts have. Usually people in fashion always "have to love" everything they are involved in.



These are only few Korean people from the west side of planet who live one life with fashion, because I didn't include designers, other models and just really trendy girls. Hopefully, this number will only be increasing!

Lots of love,
Inna xxx

Комментариев нет :

Отправить комментарий