9 января 2014 г.

Wonder Woman

This New Year party was ComicCon themed! There were not many of us, but I loved how everyone was prepared, especially the boys.
My costume was made of stuff which I already had, 'cause I didn't have time to buy special costume. The tiara and bracelets were made of hard paper and coloured with crayons and nail golden polish. I used white star stickers for the skirt to make it alike Wonder Woman's, and I was lucky to find an old red top with alike golden pattern.


My make-up was as always focusing on dark eyes except that this time I had to put bright red lipstick. But as I think my image was complete thanks to the hair which was done by my mum. It could be even more complete with the lasso and red boots but I forgot my lasso at home... and I absolutely cannot imagine why would I (or anyone else) buy high red boots haha.
In the end it came out much better than I thought it would be. And as we say in Russia, you're gonna spend the year the way you meet it... Hopefully, all year I will be mighty and strong just like Wonder Woman!

Lots of love,
Inna xxx

Комментариев нет :

Отправить комментарий