7 мая 2014 г.

Good buy


Recently I found myself not shopping for quite long time, and super warm weather made me finally go for it.
I really needed some comfortable shoes! Because of my habit to buy everything fancy but not wearable at all, I usually always wear the same old sandals and cheap H&M flats in summer, just not to get my toes covered in corns (ew!). But if you get tired after work as much as me and if on the weeknd the least you wanna do is to indulge into crowdy malls, you would understand why I went straight to Zara.
And I was surprised of the wide range of actually nice shoes (I was out of shopping for too long, indeed!). So I think... I found almost everything I wanted - cute bright flats and basic terracota leather platforms for  good price.



They fit lots of summer pieces, so I don't have to own many turquoise clothes.
Leather platforms is not something I would dream of. But I really think I can walk in them (too early to be sure) and they're kinda heels as well, and it's seriously basic so any style from fierce to girlish is gonna be looking alright with them.


Hopefully, more sunny days will come soon and all the good buys try the ground!

Lots of love
Inna xxx

1 комментарий :

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ОтветитьУдалить