15 июля 2015 г.

To blame and to gain

Sometimes when I start writing a new post after long not-blogging period, I really have many thoughts and news I want to share. Sometimes I even put notes in my phone during trips to work and back.
But when I read them later, I already don't feel or don't think like that often.
Today I wrote in my notes about being ok with people we gain by 25, about market minds and comparison games, modern mindsets and selfishness. I don't want to write it here because it's simple truth everyone knows.
But what I remembered by the end is that it's good to go away to such countries like India or Thailand sometimes. And live a bit wilder than usual, because only there we are being ourselves, ocean and nature clean our heads, no make up and no wi-fi and comparisons. Just face to face to yourself.




photos by AF

Комментариев нет :

Отправить комментарий